Wednesday, September 14, 2011

i am embarrassing

It's true. There are many things about me that are pretty embarrassing. But we're just discussing one of them today.
I am really excited. The new season of America's Next Top Model starts tonight. I love America's Next Top Model. LOVE. I've seen every episode of every season, most of them multiple times. Go ahead, judge me if you must. But let me just explain why I love this show so much.

The drama. Every episode has some stupid girl crying because some other stupid girl said her knees looked weird. Or she's crying because she's under a lot of stress because the judges said her photos "need some work". Or she may be crying because they are cutting her hair. Someone cries in every episode. It's hilarious.




Also, Tyra Banks is insane. Seriously.



4 comments:

  1. Yessssss! How did we not talk about Tyra's craziness before?! Me and Nathaniel like to make Tyra faces. You know how she goes "you're doing thiiis, but you should be doing thiis," and her eyes flickr? Good show, good show.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Hannah, you have no idea how many times I have imitated that!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE this show. The whole "dreckitude" thing is kind of dumb, but I love the drama. The makeover episodes are definitely my favorite.
    Tyra was hilarious when she dressed us as Super-Smize and was all dramatic, do you remember that?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh yes, I do remember! She's nuts! and yeah the makeover episode is my favorite!

    ReplyDelete