Sunday, December 25, 2011

Merry Christmas!

Today is Christmas day, and we are having a blast! We are in Tulsa visiting our families, relaxing, and stuffing ourselves with delicious food! Last night was the annual O'Dell Christmas Eve Grandkids party, which was a huge hit! Expect lots of pictures soon!
I love today! Not because we get to open presents and eat a fabulous turkey dinner, even though those things are wonderfully fun. I love today because it is the day we celebrate Christ's birth.
I love the story of the birth of our Lord, I think it's one of my favorites. There's something so beautiful about the Savior of the world bring born in a stable while angels sing in the heavens. I am grateful that I live in a country that allows me to celebrate this day with my family.
The Church has released some great new videos about the birth of Christ, this one is my favorite. They are found at www.lds.org

No comments:

Post a Comment