Thursday, January 26, 2012

Happy Valentine's Day!

Brandon and I are way cool. You may think we're nerds. We're not.

For Valentines Day (yeah yeah yeah, I know it's early), I got Brandon a replica of Professor Slughorn's wand. For those of you who don't know, that's from Harry Potter, and you should stop reading this and go read the series instead.
Tonight, my present from Brandon arrived in the mail. A Dumbledore wand. Oh yeah!


The Elder wand. Hey, the most powerful wand ever made, no big deal.

Proffesor Slughorn's wand. Brandon really likes it, he always thought it looked really cool.

Portia even got one. My wand came with a Harry Potter wand pen. She loves it.
In fact, when we opened them all up, Brandon waved his wand at Portia, and she did the best thing ever. She froze, and fell backwards. Think Neville Longbottom: Petrificus Totalus. It was hilarious.
Needless to say, we spend a good 20 minutes playing with our new wands.

Nothing says love like a reenactment of the second wizarding war. Reducto!

5 comments:

  1. You guys are awesome! If I had known you were such a fan, I would have invited you to Ksenia's HP bday party while we were in Oklahoma at Christmas! We even played quidditch :) And I have been meaning to tell you that I so look forward to all of your posts and pins, you constantly brighten my day! You have got to make it down to Florida to the Wizarding World! My sister works at NASA and we went for the movie celebration in November--you would LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's one of our goals (someday when we aren't poor students) to take a family trip to Universal, just for the Harry Potter park. We are super fans!

    ReplyDelete