Thursday, May 8, 2014

What I Love About Me

When I saw today's Write Yourself Happy prompt, I was actually really excited.

What do you love about your physical appearance?

Guys, you know how I feel about this subject. I'm a firm believer that we should love ourselves, inside and out. And part of loving yourself is being able to look past the physical imperfections, and focus on the positive! And once you start really looking for beauty in yourself, it isn't hard to find!

Shannon over at Smile and Write brought up an interesting point, that as society, we look down on bragging and talking ourselves up. But I think that sometimes, it's very beneficial to brag!  Think about your good qualities and talk about them! 

So here are 10 things I love about my looks, and yes, I am bragging!


1. I have big, bright, blue eyes. I actually have people stop me in public and comment on my eyes, and I love it!


2. I have great hair. Really, really great hair.

3. I have the legs of a super model. Seriously, they just go on and on. My 6'2" husband and I have the same inseam. It makes jean shopping a bit difficult, but when I get those jeans on, they look fabulous!


4. I have clear, porcelain skin.

5. I am tall. At 5'10", I am taller than most women and some men. And I still put on 5 inch heels whenever I get the chance!

6. I have incredible bone structure. My cheekbones and collarbones are the stuff of legend!


7. I have freckles. And I love them!

8. I have a great smile.


9. I have lovely hands.

10. I am one hot mama!


photos courtesy of BRC Photography



What do you love about yourself?




Smile and Write

4 comments:

  1. You ARE absolutely gorgeous! Such a natural beauty... you should be proud of that for sure!! I think it is important to brag about ourselves sometimes, love this prompt!! You go girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous, Gorgeous. Brag all day long girlfriend you can do that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the color of your hair! So beautiful! Thanks for linking up, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a neat post! I love my smile for sure. :o)

    www.dressupnotdown.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete