Tuesday, May 4, 2010

the more the merrier!

People who say they dont want kids confuse me. I can kinda understand not wanting alot of kids, or not wanting annoying kids (don't hold your breath on that one; between the ages of 7 and 13, annoyingness is bound to happen). But not wanting kids at all? I don't get it.

Maybe the reason I'm so baffled is because I've always wanted to be a mom. I remember being really young and someone asking "what do you want to be when you grow up?" and me answering that i wanted to be a mommy. Even now, my dream is to get up early every morning to make sack lunches, and to drive a mini van, and to grow tomatoes in my garden, and to play sidewalk chalk and cowboys and chinese-freeze-tag and peek-a-boo all day long. My dream is to be a stay-at-home mom of at least 4 or 5.

Or maybe the reason why I can't fathom not wanting kids is because this is what I'm looking at right now:




1 comment: