Thursday, August 16, 2012

30-Day Hair Challenge

I have decided to do a 30-day Hair Challenge. Intrigued? I knew you would be.

I am going to do a different hairstyle every day for 30 days. I can't repeat any styles, and washing it and letting it air-dry doesn't count as a style. I will take a photo every day and post it up, along with any how-to's. I have gotten into a bit of a hair rut the last few months, and I saw this idea in a magazine a long time ago, and thought it would be kinda fun. It's going to be pretty interesting to come up with something different every day, since I don't have a lot of extra time with 2 kiddos, but I'll do my best!

Day 1: Sleek and straight


This is probably the easiest style for me (aside from a ratty pony) because my hair is naturally straight. I washed my hair last night, and went to bed with it kinda wet, so I just hit the part with a blow-dryer this morning to get my cowlick to behave. Then I divided my hair up in sections and ran a flat iron from roots to tips. Pretty easy stuff.
  


On another note, This is what I'm listening to:
Remember that time the Spice Girls reunited for the closing ceremonies of the Olympics? That was awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment