Wednesday, December 19, 2012

I love Christmas break!

We are in Claremore visiting Brandon's parents this week. It's awesome.
I slept in this morning, then we hung around the house for a few hours, no stress!
Tonight, we went to Bass Pro Shop to take pictures of the girls with Santa. It was hilarious. Portia was close to tears the whole time, terrified of Santa. Margot was ok until she saw that Portia was nervous, then she started to tear up too! Goobers.
After visiting the North Pole, we went to dinner, where Margot ate as much as a full grown man, and Portia spent the whole time worrying about weather or not we were going to steal her mac-n-cheese. Portia was cracking me up at dinner. She had to go potty at one point, and here's our conversation while in the restroom:

Portia: Ok mommy. Go potty.
Me: I don't need to go potty.
Portia: Oh yeah, I need to go potty.
Portia: Mom, no body gets to eat my mac-n-cheese. You potato-head.

What a silly kid.
We ate till we couldn't eat anymore, and headed back home. The girls stayed home with Grammy and Papa, and Brandon and I went to the store. By ourselves! When you're a parent, this is a huge deal.
What a good day!

No comments:

Post a Comment