Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Valentine's Day

Brandon took me out for our Valentine's Day date a few days early this year, last Friday night.
He told me about a week ahead of time that I needed to get a babysitter for Friday night, because he made reservations. Reservations!! That means an actual restaurant with waiters and entrees!
He also told me to be sure to wear a dress. Gasp!! That means its even fancier than Chilis! (Listen, we're poor college student and have kids. We don't get out much.)
Needless to say, I was thrilled! A real date with a good looking dude, where no one spills their plate on the ground or cries for 30 minutes straight. Glorious!
I bought a new dress and got a sitter, and tried my hardest to trick Brandon into telling me where we were going. He resisted.
Friday night came around, and away we went! Brandon took me to Vast, the restaurant on the top floor of the new Devon tower here in OKC. It's wonderful. The restaurant is 50 stories up, with windows all over. It was beautiful!


 the view from our table:
Cool huh?


And here's a picture of our appetizer:
No, I didn't take this photo, I was too busy stuffing my face.

The food was heavenly. Yum yum yum YUM!!! I highly recommend going to Vast, it's well worth it!

The restaurant was quiet and relaxed, and Brandon and I got to sit together and talk for a few hours. It was so nice!
I am one lucky girl! I am so happy to be married to this man and to have the rest of eternity to spend in his company!

No comments:

Post a Comment