Sunday, March 31, 2013

My life goals

Remember the movie AWalk To Remember? You know, Mandy Moore and Shane West fall in love, and Mandy dies of cancer? Oops. Sorry. Spoiler Alert.
Anyway, Mandy Moore has this book of things she wants to do in her life, like a bucket list. Most of it is normal stuff, befriend someone she doesn't like, get a tattoo, etc.

Well, I have a list too.

Mine is a lot cooler than Mandy Moore's though. Seriously? Make a medical discovery? Lame.


Here's my bucket list:

1. See a ghost- Yeah, really. You know I love me some ghosts.

2. Breath underwater- What? Ok, maybe it's not possible, but Mandy wanted to be in two places at once. Mine's still better.

3. Be in a food fight- Straight up Hook style.



4. Learn to do the splits- You already know this one.

5. Find out that I'm a wizard- Duh. Like I'd have any kind of bucket list without something Harry Potter related on it. I almost put "Hang out with Charlie Weasley," but this is much more likely to happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment