Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Vacay Part 2, or South Padre!

Lotsa pictures coming up guys, lotsa pictures!
You ready? Here we go!

From San Antonio, we drove about 6 hours to South Padre Island, aka My New Favorite Place Ever. It was gorgeous!



We rented a little condo right on the beach. 2 bathrooms, 2 bedrooms, a huge living room and kitchen, and a sweeeet balcony overlooking the water.

The view form our balcony.

I'm a little excited, can you tell?


We arrived Sunday night, and stayed until Thurday morning. And we spent every moment we could on the beach! Here are a few beach shots!



mmmmmm apples!





After about 6 minutes, I had the worst sunburn ever. I spent a lot of my time sitting under the umbrella, all covered up. 


One morning, we woke up to jellyfish! This is actually a Portugese Man'O'War.











I love the ocean. I wish I could go back already! We had a blast, just soaking up the sun, or in my case, frying like a lobster.
Let the peeling commence!

No comments:

Post a Comment