Thursday, February 27, 2014

In Five Years

Last week, I told you all about my new journaling challenge. Shannon over at Smile and Write has started a series about writing to improve your outlook on life, and I am loving it!

Last week, I wrote about the happiest day in my life.

The prompt today is:

What do you want your life to look like in five years?

Honestly, I think that in 5 years, my life will be pretty much the same as it is now. I'll be the mom of young kids, wife to med school student, stressed, tired, and wonderfully happy! I guess what I'm saying is that this is my life, and I like it. It's not perfect; there will always be struggles, but if my life is the exact same in 5 years as it is now, I will still be the happiest girl in the world.
That being said, winning a million dollars wouldn't hurt.

What about you?


http://smileandwrite1.blogspot.com/2014/02/write-yourself-happy-series-part-two.html

I love this linkup. I like how there aren't any definite rules. I can write in a journal, on this blog, even on the back of my Sonic napkin! 
Because I am trying to get back into writing in an actual journal, I'm going to write both on this blog and on paper. The journal will probably be a bit more personal, and it may include things I don't want to share with the world online. But I will answer each prompt here as well. 

You excited? I sure am!
Get to writing!




1 comment:

  1. What a great thing to just be happy where you are! I love this post. Thank you so much for writing, I hope it made you feel great!

    Shannon

    ReplyDelete