Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Makeup Challenge - Last day!

Wow, I can't believe this challenge is over! It's been so much fun to do, and I've loved learning new makeup ideas and techniques!

I actually have two looks to show you today!

The first is my makeup pet peeves.
Hahaha! I seriously laughed for about 5 minutes when I got done applying this. 

Let me break it down for you.
First, I hate when people over-draw their brows. Too dark, too long, ugh.
Next, poorly drawn eyeliner. When there's a gap between the lashline and the liner, and when the liner isn't even or smooth. Also, when there's bits of mascara on the eyes, where the brush has touched the skin.
Next, too much blush. Not good
Finally, the lips. Oh the lips. Way over-drawn, dark liner, super light frosty lipstick. Yuck!
Guys, I look hilarious!



Ok, here's today's real look:

Very pretty! I really like using blues and purples; it makes blue eyes pop!

I've actually had a ton of comments asking to keep this challenge going! So I've decided that every once in a while, whenever I find new makeup looks I want to try out, I'll document them on here! I may even do my own tutorials!
And since I love these 30 Day challenges, I think I'll start looking for a new one to try!

Check out the rest of the makeup challenge here.
Check out my 30 day hair challenge here.


No comments:

Post a Comment