Thursday, September 24, 2015

9 months

Now that Elena is here, it's easy to look back at the last 10 months wit rose-colored glasses. But the fact of the matter is that this pregnancy totally kicked my butt. 
To be fair, I'm not the most cheerful of pregnant women; I loathe being pregnant. I will never understand the women who say that they enjoy it. Insane.
No, pregnancy is not my favorite to begin with, but this time around seemed much harder than with Portia and Margot. Maybe it's because I'm not 21 anymore, maybe it's because I already had two kids to chase after, or maybe it's simply because Elena is ornery. 


But nothing can deter from the wonder of hearing a tiny heartbeat, seeing that first ultrasound, or feeling your baby move.




And even though I felt like this most of the time:

watching Portia and Margot fall in love with their baby sister is all worth it.




No comments:

Post a Comment