Sunday, September 20, 2015

Back in the USSR

Don't let this title confuse you, I've never actually been to the USSR. But I am back!

I've taken an unscheduled hiatus from blogging for the last 9 months, due to lack of willpower. I actually tried to update this blog many a time, but as soon as I'd sit down at my computer, the urge to take a nap or eat a sandwich would become too strong to resist. 
But here I am! 
I'm not going to spend 4 hours telling you every single thing that's happened in the last 9 months; you'd be bored to tears. But I'll touch on the big stuff!


We moved back to Oklahoma! Brandon completed his masters degree in Arizona, and we left the land of the warm and dry for the land of the warm and humid! 

Brandon got accepted to medical school, because he's an awesome, handsome genius. We couldn't be more proud!

I successfully grew another human!
Interesting how my blogging hiatus coincides with my pregnancy, don't you think? 

Introducing Elena Denise!



Isn't she a doll? 


No comments:

Post a Comment