Monday, March 22, 2010

the Titan


Last week was spring break for everyone not in hair school (yay), so Brandon's parents took us all to Six Flags in Dallas. Brandon, Brittany, Brian and I ran around riding the rides, and Sherrie and Randy hung out with Portia. We had a blast basking in the sunshine and hanging out as a family.
By far, my favorite part was the Titan. Three and a half minutes of stunning speeds, death-defeating drops, and one 120-foot long tunnel shrouded in total darkness. That first drop is over 255 feet tall (about 26 stories), and puts you at over 85 mph, and it is straight down. I repeat: straight. down.
By the end of the ride the first time, my eyes were watering like crazy and I was shaking so much that I could hardly hide it. And I couldnt wait to do it again! (Do I sound like a commercial yet?)
We only got to ride it twice because of the length of all the lines, but if you ask me, the hours stood waiting for all these thrilling coasters were worth it!
If you ever go to Dallas, take the time to stop at Six Flags. Its totally awesome!

2 comments:

  1. Oh that looks like so much fun! I love roller coasters. We did Disney World and Universal Studios about a year ago and it was so much fun! Makes me want to take a trip to Dallas...

    ReplyDelete
  2. its so awesome! and their kids part is huge! the whole place is totally family oriented!

    ReplyDelete