Monday, August 9, 2010

one time, in harry potter...

Brandon and I have recently started re-watching the Harry Potter movies in order. Its awesome. Maybe we're nerds. But if liking Harry Potter is nerdy, then I don't want to be cool.
I really do love Harry. I have even been borderline obsessive about Harry. Yes, I have read all the books. Yes, I have read them all more than once. Yes, I waited in line at midnight for most of the books. Maybe I dressed up and brought a fake wand. Yes, I cried when Sirius passed through that archway. Yes, I have had many a deep, philosophical discussion about who R.A.B. may be. Yes, I have often thought about which house I would be placed into. Yes, I read the 7th installment in one night.
But do you blame me? What kid didn't dream about magic growing up? Who wouldn't want to have a pet owl? And who doesn't love the quintessential good vs. evil battle, where love, friendship, and loyalty conquer in the end?
Yes, I love Harry.




3 comments:

  1. one time, in HP7...harry is AWESOME!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Today I cast "Accio" at something across the room when I didn't want to stand up. It worked. Be jealous.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Today, I apparated into Hogwarts. I'm that awesome.

    ReplyDelete