Monday, July 25, 2011

5 reasons why my husband is the bomb-diggity

My husband is awesome. Here's some of the reasons why:

1. Tonight when I came home from work, he let me sit on the couch with my feet up while he cleaned up the house, had a dance party with Portia, gave her a snack and put her in the bath. This isn't a one-time thing. Along with taking super hard classes and doing really well in them, he somehow still makes time to help me keep the house in order and take care of our daughter.

2. He is a really great dad. Portia thinks he is the coolest guy ever, because he is. He plays with her and pretends with her, takes her on walks and to the park, reads her books; he is patient and kind and he never makes her feel like she is anything but the most important person to him. I am really grateful for that.


3. Even though I look like I have a beach ball fused to my front, I'm starting to walk like an 80-year old, and my stretch marks are rearing their angry heads, Brandon tells me that he loves me and thinks I'm beautiful every day. Even when I'm still in my pj's and haven't brushed my hair at 3 pm.

4. He actively holds the priesthood. It is so comforting to me to know that there is a member of the priesthood in my home. Whenever we need it, he is there to give blessings and guidance. Portia and I have been so blessed because Brandon is a good man.

5. He is pretty darn cute. Just look:
See? Cute.

1 comment:

  1. You are a blessed little family! We love you guys. You are both the bomb digity~!

    ReplyDelete