Thursday, October 20, 2011

it's the little things

A few nights ago, Portia fell asleep on my lap, snugging her mama. She doesn't do that very often anymore, since she's getting so big. I just looked down at her and remembered her as a tiny baby. I was amazed at how fast she has grown and I was filled with pride. She is so wonderful and tries so hard to be good.
Margot has grown so much in the last month. She now looks for me when I talk to her. It's so wonderful to know that your baby girl recognizes your voice. She is such a sweet baby, and I am so blessed to have her!
I love being a mom; it's the best job on the planet. Don't get me wrong, it's hard every day, but I've never gone to bed at the end of the day wishing I could change any part of my life. It's totally worth it.

2 comments:

  1. I love this and I feel the same way. It's the best job on the planet. Our little baby girls are so special!

    ReplyDelete