Monday, October 3, 2011

something that makes my life awesome

Ok ok, there are a lot of things that make my life awesome right now. I have the best husband ever, 2 beautiful girls to kiss all day, and I am not pregnant anymore (you have no idea how happy that makes me)!
But I'm talking about popsicles, folks. And not just any popsicles, Edy's Fruit Bars.

I love popsicles. Really. A lot. I kinda like popsicles more than ice cream or custard or gelato. I can seriously go through an entire box in a day. And these are the best ones out there.
Every flavor is delish, and they are made with real fruit, so I can rationalize that fact that I just consumed 13 popsicles in one sitting! They're healthy, right?
My Carrie-sister and I just tried the antioxidant ones, and the Goji White Grape flavor is literally the best thing I've ever eaten. I don't know what Goji is, but I will eat that, man.

No comments:

Post a Comment