Thursday, April 12, 2012

I'm a foody.

I have very little self-control when it comes to food. It's a real problem. Most of the time, I over-indulge on sweets, but here are a few of my favorite non-dessert foods that I just can't stop eating.

1. Japanese food- Give me a big bowl of Miso and a dragon roll, and I'm a happy camper.



2. Pickles, specifically Vlasic Zesty Dill Spears and anything by Claussen. I can seriously sit down and eat an entire jar at once.




3. Mangoes are me absolute favorite fruit. I like to close my eyes and pretend I'm on a white sanded beach in the Caribbean while I eat them.




4. Garlic bread, especially at restaurants. I might as well not order any actual food, because I'll just eat the bread all night anyway. Mmmm and when they bring you that olive oil/balsamic/spices stuff, I'm a goner.




5. Cheez-its, the kind that has 2 different flavors in one box. Good heavens, they're ridiculous.





Alright. I'm going to stop, before I start licking the computer screen.

2 comments:

  1. LOL! I avoid the cookie aisle at the grocery store because they stock the flat version of Nutter Butter peanut patties...can't stop at one block.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, these all sound delicious! I'm an official rep from Vlasic pickles, and I just wanted to say thanks for the shout-out. :) If you like, you can share the love with other pickle lovers at http://www.facebook.com/vlasicstork. Cheers!

    ReplyDelete