Monday, April 9, 2012

things i'm lovin today, birthday edition

I know it's a few days late, but here's what I was loving on my birthday:

1. The awesome lunch with Brandon and the girls at Zio's. Our food was yummy, the babies behaved wonderfully, and we got to sit down at a nice restaurant as a family!

2. The 3-hour nap that Brandon let me take after my pasta kicked in.

3. The tasty cheesecake that our friends, Dave and Nine, treated us to! It was amazing!

4. The drive we took, just listening to music and talking while the girls snoozed in their carseats.

5. The fireworks that were going off over Bricktown that we saw on our way home. It's like the whole city was celebrating my birthday!!

6. This happened the next day, but its hilarious. Brandon's parents came into town on Saturday for Easter and were asking if we had bought a cake for my birthday, and I said that we hadn't. Portia looked up from her coloring and said empathetically, "Oh honey, it's alright. We'll get you a cake!"


1 comment:

  1. Kathleen! I loved reading about your birthday. My fav part is that it was the sweet simple things that made it so good! Thanks for sharing! Love ya! - Jenn

    ReplyDelete