Thursday, October 4, 2012

things I'm lovin today

This has been a hard day. Margot has been sick and didn't sleep well last night, then I had issues with the receptionist at the doctor's office this morning. The girls are tired and cranky, and so am I.
Days like this only call for one thing: reminding myself how awesome my life is!

Things I'm lovin today:

1. Ruby Gloom- This cartoon is pretty awesome. Portia just discovered it today, and loves it.


2. General Conference is this weekend! My Carrie-sister and friend Simuka are coming to visit, and it's going to be amazing!

3. The fact that since the girls are so tired, naptime is going to be a breeze! You know I be snoozin later today.

4. Cherry Dr. Pepper. Enough said.

5. We are going to sign Portia up for ballet class. We tried one out yesterday, and she was in heaven! It's so cute! There's a recital in May, so get ready.

6. Today is National Walkie-Talkie day. Get it? 10-4? Ha!




No comments:

Post a Comment