Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Are you drunk, Hootie?

So Darius Rucker is a country artist now.
You know, he's Hootie from "Hootie and the Blowfish".
He's actually pretty good. But he has a new song out right now called Wagon Wheel, and I just don't get it. It doesn't make any sense.

Here's the chorus:

So Rock me mama, like a wagon wheel
Rock me mama, any way you feel
Hey mama rock me
Rock me mama, like the wind and the rain
Rock me mama, like a southbound train
Hey mama rock me


What? Rock me like a wagon wheel? Wagon wheels roll, Darius. And, come to mention it, so do trains.
Am I the only one who's confused?


PS I know, I know, Bob Dylan wrote the song 40 years ago, but that doesn't make it any less confusing.


On another note, the video has the Duck Dynasty guys in it:



You know I love me some Uncle Si!

No comments:

Post a Comment