Thursday, August 29, 2013

Passion for Fashion Friday - My Favorite Dress

My favorite dress, and it wasn't even mine!

I had the opportunity to have my pictures taken a few months ago by my friend Benita at BRC Photography. She is fabulous!
She did my hair and makeup, styled the whole shoot, and even provided some of the clothes I wore. And the pictures are amazing; I've never looked hotter.


Anyway, when Benita pulled this dress out of the closet, I was a bit trepidatious. If I were to see this dress in a store, I would not have picked it up.
But I trusted Benita, and I am so glad I did! I felt like a 70s Diva from the moment I put this dress on, and man, was it sexy!
I just wish I had checked out the label!

B took this photo on her phone, can you believe it?!?


From now on, if I see a flowy floor-length leopard/zebra print dress, I'm buying it!!



Lena B, Actually

6 comments:

  1. Came over from Passion for Fashion.

    Heck yes, if you run into a dress like that, get it! It loves you in the best way possible.

    www.dressupnotdown.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aaaaah!!! Thanks for the shootout Love!! You absolutely ROCKED this dress. And it is by Mango. It's a store/line I know from Germany. I'm not even sure where it really originated from. ;-)

    Kisses!!

    xox

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMGosh...I just found it on ebay! No clue on the size, but I saw more than one. :o)

    http://www.ebay.com/itm/NEW-MANGO-ZEBRA-KAFTAN-DRESS-SIZE-UK-10-RRP-89-99-Z3286-/111122409709?pt=UK_Women_s_Dresses&hash=item19df6968ed

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! Smokin' hot you are! Great look!
    Debbie :)
    www.fashionfairydust.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gasp! This dress is amazing! Just smoking hot, and I completely get the 70s vibe. If you are ever able to find out who made it, I would love to know, because this is the kind of dress you keep in your closet just waiting for the perfect occasion :)

    Found you via Passion for Fashion. Find me at http://greenandgorgeous.net

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jennae, It's by Mango. Here's a link: http://www.ebay.com/itm/MANGO-ZEBRA-KAFTAN-MAXI-DRESS-M-UK-10-RRP-89-99-BNWOT-LM861-/141060254408?pt=UK_Women_s_Dresses&hash=item20d7d8aac8

    ReplyDelete