Monday, January 6, 2014

30 Day Makeup Challenge- Day 1

About a year ago, I did a 30 day hair challenge. I had to do my hair in a different style every day for 30 days, and document it. It was hard, because I'm a lazy-brain, but it was fun!

A long time ago, I saw the idea in a magazine, along with a 30 day makeup challenge. I had so much fun with the hair challenge, I thought I'd give it a shot.

Makeup is actually a lot more daunting to me than hair is. (Obviously, I'm a hairstylist.) Most days, I don't do much, if anything. So this challenge is really going to be a challenge!

Day 1

Here's the tutorial:
This is one that I use quite often; it's really pretty on blue eyes!

Here it is on me:

Now that I have gorgeous makeup on, I guess I should get out of my pjs.
Maybe.


No comments:

Post a Comment