Monday, January 27, 2014

Makeup Challenge - Day 12

I'm back! It was a long week, and it was pretty hard laying my Grandpa to rest, but I am grateful for my family and the knowledge that I will see my grandpa again.

Ready to get back into the 30 day makeup challenge? I am!
Today's tutorial is Brigitte Bardot inspired. Bombshell, baby!




Of course, I had to do some messy Brigitte hair, which is always fun!
I really like this look, it makes my eyes look awesome! It reminds me a bit of the Lorde Royals look. It is very glamorous, so I may be toning it down to take Margot to the doctor in a while, but this is a perfect date night look.


On another note, I won a contest!
Laura, over at I do deClaire gave away this gorgeous necklace and bracelet set:

I am in love! Thanks Laura!

1 comment:

  1. OhLaLa...um yeah, toning it down for the doctor visit is a good idea. :o)

    www.dressupnotdown.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete