Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Makeup Challenge - Day 9 and 11 Things

It's Day 9, and it's a look that I've been really excited to try!


It's called "harlequin eyeliner"

I love it! So fun!



On another note, Lena B asked 11 questions today:

1. When did you last laugh?
Last night, when I stumbled across this gem on Pinterest:

Ha!

2. Which store would you choose to max out your credit card?
Target, easily.

3. What's under your bed?
Our luggage, the summer quilt, dust, and probably about 300 lost hair-ties.

4. What do you consider your best physical feature?
I have two: my big blue eyes, and my long legs.

5. What is your best childhood memory?
    I don't know if I have a favorite, but there has been one going through my head a lot lately. When I was really little, my grandparents owned a motel. I used to walk down with my Grandpa to pick blackberries that grew on the property. I have a memory of walking, holding his pinky finger, and looking up at him. It was sunny, so all I could see was his silhouette. I can still see it in my brain. 

6. Grab the book nearest you, turn to page 18 & copy the fourth sentence here:

"In fairness to Aberforth, it must be admitted that living in Albus's shadow cannot have been an altogether comfortable experience." 
-Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows

7. Seen anything weird lately?
Um, I saw that people are getting gages in their bottom lips. Ew.
If you're confused, google it.

8. If you could change one thing about your home, without worry or expense, what would you do?
Since we are living in an upstairs apartment, I'm not sure this applies.

9. What is your favorite time of day?
I'm a big night-owl.

10. Do you believe in love at first sight?
I don't know. When I first laid eyes on my hubby, I had a major crush, but I think love develops after getting to know a person.

11.Tell me something about you most people don't know.
I can make the ugliest faces in the world, and I am quite proud of them.
You're welcome.


2 comments:

  1. Hahahaaaa!! LOVE that last pic!! Thanks so much for playing along!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my, you win! My only facial accomplishment is crossing one eye without crossing the other. Well, I also have pretty expressive eyebrows. :o)

    www.dressupnotdown.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete