Friday, September 5, 2014

Things I'm lovin' today.

Today was rough. Really just an all around no-good, crappy day.
And on days where it seems that everything is going wrong, I like to think of all the things that are going right, to remind myself how awesome my life is.
So, here are:

Things I'm Lovin' Today

1. Portia is doing really well in school. She likes her teacher, has friends in her class, and doesn't get stressed or worried throughout the day. I'm so proud of her!

2. Margot is doing really well without Portia here all day! I was worried that the adjustment would be hard for her, but honestly, she hardly seems to notice that Portia is gone. She is actually loving it! I think she is really excited to be in charge of what shows she watches, what games she plays, etc.

3. I am a pretty darn good hairstylist, so when I do my hair at home by myself, and it doesn't turn out quite right, I can fix it. (Bet you can't guess one of the things that went wrong today - that's right, I did my hair by myself, and it didn't turn out quite right.)

4. Brandon is a saint. When he came home tonight to a grumpy wife and messy house, he listened to me complain, gave me a hug and a kiss, and helped me put the girls to bed without a second thought. He then suggested that I go take a bubble bath to relax. 
Best husband ever.

5. I got to take a bubble bath.

6. While today sucked, I still really like Arizona. Our house is adorable now that we've gotten all our furniture set up, and we really like the schools and town. We love it!


What are you loving today?

No comments:

Post a Comment