Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Merry Christmas, Bedford Falls!!

I love Christmas; it's one of my favorite holidays!
I love hot apple cider and pie. I love "It's a Wonderful Life" and "Charlie Brown Christmas" and "Elf". I love listening to Nat King Cole and Bing Crosby, especially when he's dueting with David Bowie.
We put up our Christmas tree the other night, it's beautiful!It's white. We used to have a cheap green one, then my sister gave us a gorgeous, pre-lit, huge tree, so we got rid of the green one. Then we moved to a new apartment with significantly less storage space and had no room for the big one, so we gave it to my parents. So now we got a white one!



Portia and Margot love the tree! Portia has been decorating and re-decorating it all day, and Margot loves to sit underneath it and stare at the lights. Sweet girls.

For your viewing pleasure:

Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment