Friday, November 25, 2011

Thanksgiving

Today I am very thankful for my Carrie-sister. Today is her birthday!
23 years ago today was one of best days of my life, my best friend was born. We are only 18 months apart, so a lot of the time, it feels like we were the same age. And we have the same likes, dislikes, sense of humor, so it feels like we as the same person.
Carrie is hilarious. She makes me laugh all the time, and laugh so hard that my abs hurt the next day.
Carrie is quirky. As I type this, she is drying her freshly washed face on my shins. Thanks dude.
Carrie is smart. She is much smarter than me. She learns very quickly, particularly from my mistakes.
Carrie is courageous. She stands for what she believes in. It may frighten her to do so, but she still always does it. She is one of the best examples of goodness and virtue in my life.
I loce you, Larry. You are one choice piece of real estate.
Love, Herman.

ps. Did I mention how pretty she is? DANG!



No comments:

Post a Comment