Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Erin Go Bragh

I don't think you know how much I love St. Patrick's day.
I love being Irish; Irish people are way more awesome than regular people. Seriously, we got Sinead O'Connor and The Cranberries, Pierce Brosnan, Oscar Wilde, half the cast of the Harry Potter movies, and of course, me!
Here's my family coat of arms.


One of my favorite things about St. Patty's is the corned beef and cabbage. Yessssssssssssssssss! I am so excited! Brandon is not a fan; his idea of Irish cuisine is green versions of regular food via food coloring. But we'll let him hang out anyway.

1 comment:

  1. I am with you on the whole being Irish is awesome! And I love corned beef, not so big on the cabbage though... We will be having Lucky Charms for breakfast at our house on Saturday :)

    ReplyDelete