Thursday, January 24, 2013

I can't get the taste of earthworm out of my mouth.

Today I got the most amazing package in the mail. 

My friends, the Sharipov family, recently went to the Wizarding World of Harry Potter in Orlando, and they were kind enough to get me some souvenirs! 

Chocolate Frog and Bertie Bott's Every Flavor Beans!
 I was so excited about this!! The boxes are really cool, and I'll probably keep them forever (don't judge me).

Check out how huge that frog is! Solid chocolate! 

 I got Helga Hufflepuff's card. She actually moves a little bit!




Every Flavor Beans,

 "You want to be careful with those," Ron warned Harry. "When they say every flavor, they mean every flavor - you know, you get all the ordinary ones like chocolate and peppermint and marmalade, but then you can get spinach and liver and tripe. George reckons he had a booger-flavored one once." 
Ron picked up a green bean, looked at it carefully, and bit into a corner. 
"Bleaaargh - see? Sprouts."


This one is Earthworm. Ew.
 Brandon got a vomit, but he had to spit it out. He said it was as real as the real thing. 


And last, but not least, Pygmy Puffs!
The girls are going to LOVE them!!



Thank you so much Sharipov family! You guys are awesome!!


No comments:

Post a Comment