Wednesday, January 23, 2013

I'm going to die.

Guys, I started a new workout yesterday. And it's already killing me. That means it's working, right?
Ok. So it's a 7-day challenge, which I loved because I hate commitment. J/K. But seriously, I never know how much time I will have to spend on a daily workout, and this one is about 15-20 minutes, for 7 days straight. Not bad right?
Wrong. It's bad. So so bad.
I just finished day 2, and I literally sweat more than I do during childbirth. At one point I thought I was going to barf. No joke, it's so hard.

It's a workout for your butt.

I'm embarrassed.

But I better look like stinkin J-Lo by the end of this week or I'm going to be real mad.

Here's the link:
http://skinnyms.com/summer-butt-challenge/

Sweet mother.

No comments:

Post a Comment