Friday, June 14, 2013

Passion for Fashion Friday aka My Favorite Shoes

I fully intended to put on a super cute outfit and take a pic today. I even had the outfit planned out.
But last night we went to dinner and a  movie for our 5th anniversary (what! We're so awesome!) and I wore my super cute outfit. And I may or may not have spilled pie on it. So we're going to talk about shoes instead.

I love shoes.

I love shoes.

Brandon thinks I have too many pairs. He's mistaken. 
I once explained it to him by equating my shoe-love to his football-love. He could probably go his entire life without watching another game of football. But he doesn't want to.
And so it is with me and shoes.

Wanna see my favorites?
I knew you would.


I bought these online, at a website called Urban Originals.
Qupid, about $30
Ignore my crazy veins. And my totally crappy selfie-shoe taking skills.


These ones I bought at a tiny little shop in the mall that sold way off brand shoes for way cheap. 
They remind me of Dorothy's red slippers. 
Pazzle,  about $15 (what?)
What's that? You're diggin my rolled up ratty jeans? I told you, pie on my cute outfit.


These are my absolute faves. I wear them all the time. I have no remembrance of what website I bought them at, but I do remember that I bought them as a present to myself for surviving Margot's pregnancy. Best gift ever.
Breckelle's, about $30


So there you have it folks! My top three favorite pairs of shoes. Now go in your closet and look at your shoes, and feel happy.



Lena B, Actually

2 comments:

  1. Hahaha. Right when I noticed your rolled up jeans and chuckled inside I read three lines down and you shame me with pointing out my laughter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What can I say, I know my readers.

    ReplyDelete