Friday, June 28, 2013

Passion for Fashion Friday aka That Time I was Crafty

I got some awesome coral cropped pants a while back. I was really excited about them, but when I got them home, I realized that I didn't love the fit.

See? They kinda flare out at the bottom, and I prefer my skinny jeans to be pretty skinny.

Needless to say, I was pretty bummed. I loved the color, and really wanted to love these pants, but with the poor fit, I just couldn't.

So I decided to get crafty.

I looked online till I found easy ways to skinny up my jeans.

This is the tutorial I used (gotta love Pinterest, right?):


It was actually really easy. I'm a sewing novice, and I could do it!

The after:
Muuuuuuuuuch better. 

I've since worn these pants like 4 days in a row.





Lena B, Actually

1 comment:

  1. Ahhhhh! That's awesome!! They look much better skinny... the color is super cute!
    Thanks for linking up for Passion For Fashion! Totally pinning this!

    ReplyDelete