Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Spooky!

Happy Halloween (a few days ago)!!
I love Halloween. I like creepy, morbid decorations, I like dressing up, and guys, I really like candy. 
This year was really fun. Brandon and I got invited to dj our church's youth Halloween dance. So of course, we pulled out some awesome costumes. Brandon was Seneca Crane, from Hunger Games. I drew the beard myself! 

And I was electronic superstar, Skrillex.
The dance was  blast, and we had so much fun doing it!


A few days later was the annual trunk-or-treat/pig roast at church. Portia and Margot were so excited to dress up, as you can see.
Really excited. 

And so was I!
I made my shirt using this tutorial.


There was a costume parade, lots of food, and plenty of candy. 
 These two were in heaven.


 The next night was Halloween! We trick-or-treated until the girls were too tired and too cold to handle it anymore, and have been enjoying the loot ever since!


Hope you had as much fun as we did!

No comments:

Post a Comment