Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Gettin lippy!

When I wrote that title, my phone automatically changed it to "Gettin loopy". What a jerk.

Anyways.

Remember a few weeks ago, when I said that I was going to start wearing bright-colored lipstick more often? Well, I'm doing it!
I just bought a new lipstick, that I am in love with!

Revlon ColorStay Ultimate Suede in Trendsetter

Ok. You know how regular lipstick wears off after a few hours? And lip stains stay on, but starts to look kinda weird after a bit, like your lips are peeling?

This is kinda a mixture of the two. It has the feel of regular lipstick, smooth and not sticky, but stays on and doesn't flake. It's magic.

I put it on around 1 pm yesterday.
  Pretty huh?

And then I went about my day like normal, just to see how well it really stayed on. This is around 6:30, right after I ate dinner:


And this is around 10, right after I brushed my teeth:
 What!

And this, ladies and gents, is this morning at about 9 am. Right after I took a shower.

Guys, this stuff is not a joke. It stayed on for a long time, even through eating and drinking, and kissing lots of baby cheeks.
I will fosho be buying this brand again!

2 comments:

  1. Well I'm adding that to the grocery list right now! Lipstick is a grocery item right? :o)

    www.dressupnotdown.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete