Monday, July 22, 2013

New Lipstick!

I rarely wear lipstick. And when I do, it's usually never bright colors. I tend to stick to nude colored balms and glosses. I have fairly thin lips, and a very defined cupid's bow. Usually, when I wear bright lipstick, I feel like these two things get amplified.
But I bought a new lip stain a few days back. I was going to go for my usual, but a really pretty coral popped out at me, and in a moment of crazy spontaneity, I bought it.
Maybelline Super Stay 24 Color in Committed Coral

When I tried it on, I loved the color, but I didn't love how thin my lips looked in it. So I turned to my favorite makeup artist's youtube channel for help.
And I found it!



I love Sharon. She posts a new video every week, and her tutorials are fabulous! Plus, her accent is so fun!

After watching this video, I decided to give it a try.


I don't know if my lips really look noticeably bigger, but I am happy with the look! I don't feel like my lips are too thin, but they don't look painted on either. 
I think I will be wearing brighter lips a lot!



No comments:

Post a Comment