Monday, March 24, 2014

These are my Confessions, Part II

Check out Part 1 here



~I love pizza Lunchables. Seriously, with that stale cracker/bread, not-even-cheese, and cold greasy pepperoni, I am in heaven.



~I talk to myself. Often. (Who doesn't?)


~I used to watch Glee. (I actually shuddered while typing that.) I only watched it during the first season, before it got lame. Or even lamer than it already was.


~This is what my hair looks like every morning:



~Last week I ate pizza for three meals in 24 hours. And I would have still eaten it again. I'm seeing a pattern here; apparently I have a pizza addiction.


~I still cry like a baby every time I read the Harry Potter series, especially the last four books. I've probably read each one about 8 times, and it still gets me every time. Like when Harry is in Dumbledore's office immediately following Sirius' death, and he's throwing things and screaming. I mean, how can you not cry?


~I am actually much more ornery than most people even know. I constantly get urges to do mischievous things. Everything from pinching, to knocking someone's drink out of their hand for no reason. 99% of the time, I repress these urges. But I have them all the time, several times a day. No matter who you are, I've probably had to stop myself from tripping you before.


~I am a music hoarder. I cannot get rid of music on my ipod or computer. It seriously stresses me out. For example, the Juno soundtrack is full of super-weird songs that I've never been able to listen to, like this one: 
I can't delete it, because what happens if I suddenly want to listen to that weird vampire song in a few years? Because of this, we have about 27 GB of music on our computer.


~ I just went back and listened to that vampire song, and my kids thought it was hilarious. See? It's a good thing I never deleted it!

No comments:

Post a Comment