Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Things I'm lovin' today


1. Tabasco Steak Sauce. Ladies and gents, I use it on everything. 

I mix it with mayo for sandwiches, put it on my baked potatoes, and today I'm dipping chips in it. Yum!


2. Margot is officially binky-free! She has been sleeping pretty well, and today we got her toy. And you'll never guess: I found an Elsa doll at Target! And Margot didn't want it. She picked a Monster High doll instead, the goober. Oh well.


3. Thor-The Dark World is out on video! 
Of all the Avengers, I think I have the biggest crush on Thor. Don't get me wrong, I love RDJ and the rest of the guys, but Chris Hemsworth is so dreamy!
Guess what I'll be watching tonight!


4. All of my laundry is clean! It took me all morning yesterday, but I did it. Now I just have to work on folding and putting it all away.


5. This song:
Goodness Gracious by Ellie Goulding

No comments:

Post a Comment