Friday, March 14, 2014

What I like about me

Yesterday's writing prompt was:

Write a list of attributes about yourself you are proud of, or ones you want to see more of in your daily life.

Oh, you know I got this.
Here's a list of things I like about me:


1. I am very intelligent.

2. I have great taste in shoes, music, and husbands.

3. I am compassionate.

4. I bake really scrumptious desserts. This is what I'm making today: 
(Happy Pi Day!)

5. I am quite pretty.

6. I am a good mom. And wife. And sister. And friend. 

7. I am a fairly good dancer.

8. I am a great hairstylist.

9. I'm funny.

10. I make really awesome faces.

11. I know pretty much everything there is to know about Harry Potter.

12. I am artistic and creative.

13. I don't judge others.

14. I am laid back.

15. I am athletic.

16. I'm a bit of a trendsetter. I was doing accent nails in 2007 people!

17. I am kind.

18. I have fabulous hair.

19. I am energetic.

20. I am confident (obviously).


How long can I make this list before I start boring people? Eh, we'll leave it at 20, even number and all.
Ok, now you all have to go make your own list! What do you like about you?



Write Yourself Happy

1 comment:

  1. That is a great list and that pie looks amazing! I would like for you to come over to my house and do my hair and nails cause I am awful about both of those things! Thanks for linking up my friend!

    ReplyDelete