Thursday, March 6, 2014

What I Love

Today's Write Yourself Happy prompt is:

What do you love about your life right now?

Oh, there's so much I love! I have so many blessings, and I love to write about them on this blog
But today, I'm especially grateful for my sweet husband. Brandon has an interview this afternoon, so he went in to work a bit later than usual. He was here when the girls woke up. It was so much fun to snuggle in bed and play together, just the 4 of us.


I seriously lucked out when it comes to husbands, guys. Brandon is caring and considerate, and he works so hard for his three girls. I can't imagine a better father, a better companion, or a hunkier dude to spend the rest of eternity with.

What do you love?

Write Yourself Happy



1 comment:

  1. What a sweet picture that is! I love those little moments that bring your family closer together. He looks like he is really great with your girls. That is the best!

    Shannon

    ReplyDelete