Friday, December 13, 2013

Passion for Fashion Friday - Polyvore

Guys, I'm not a fashion blogger. I know, shocker.
Here's why:

1. Most day, I dress in my husband's sweatpants and don't brush my hair.

2. I make faces like this in photos.
Hmmm.

3. The person taking my photos would most likely be a toddler with an iPhone.


But I recently discovered the site Polyvore, and let me tell you, I am in heaven! It's perfect for me, because I can show you gorgeous, put-together looks, without me having to wear them!

Basically, it's just a mixture of Pinterest and fashion blogging. You get to create your own looks, using real pieces, and you can shop for them too.
Check it out:




Can we just talk about that pink coat? Excuse me while I swoon!
Go check it out!



Lena B, Actually

No comments:

Post a Comment