Tuesday, December 31, 2013

New Year's Resolutions

I usually don't make any resolutions because, let's be real here, they almost never make it past the first day of the new year.
But this year, I think I'll give it a shot.


1. Spend less time on my phone, and more time talking to the people I'm actually with. 

2. Eat more chocolate. Because why not?

3. Be a little more patient with my kids. 

4. Kiss my husband on his handsome bearded face more. 

5. Go to the Temple once a month.

6. Get up and get dressed every day, instead of hang out in my PJs till 3 pm. (I can already tell you that I will be breaking this one.)

7. Read awesome books that I haven't read before, not the Harry Potter series again. Ok, maybe I can limit it to only reading Harry Potter once. Or twice. 
Ok. the point is, read new books.

8. Spend more quality time with my parents, sisters, and in-laws, since we are probably moving this summer.

9. Tell myself how pretty I am every day. Basically, never look in the mirror and find bad qualities. Because I am awesome, and should never forget it!

10. Take some more continuing education classes. I love learning new techniques and styles! It's one of my favorite things about being a hairstylist!



Happy New Year! I hope you meet your goals!

No comments:

Post a Comment