Monday, December 30, 2013

Secret Talent

 Guys, I'm about to share one of my best kept secrets. I am an extremely talented Barbie hairstylist.

When I was a kid, I used to give all my Barbies haircuts. I think it's one of the things that got me into professional hairstyling in the first place. I love makeovers, and that's exactly what Barbie hairstyling is all about. 
Do you like how I'm talking about this like it's an actual profession? Listen, with how good I am, it should be.

Today, I picked two of my girls' Barbies.

I think this is supposed to be Anastasia, but I'm not sure. We'll call her Ana.
Ana's hair was very long and very ratty. It was so heavy, her head had a hard time staying up on it's own.

So I gave her a trim.

Much better.


My next client was in desperate need of a change. Let's call her Jess.
Jess looked like she had been electrocuted. Several times.

So I gave her a sleek, modern bob, and updated her makeup too.

Fabulous!


So there you have it! I'll be starting plans on a high-end Barbie salon soon. 
What's your secret talent?


No comments:

Post a Comment