Wednesday, June 13, 2012

4 years and going strong!

Dear Brandon-
Happy 4th anniversary! I am the luckiest girl alive to have such a spectacular husband! You are the best man I've ever known! In the past 4 years, you have:

-taught me the joys of red meat
-helped me make 2 beautiful baby girls
-smooched me everyday
-helped me finish school
-lifted me up when I needed it
-made me a fan of football (almost)
-provided for our family
-made me laugh
-put up with my weird bedcovers issues
-introduced me to video games (Plants vs. Zombies mainly)
-supported me in my goals
-made me a Trekkie
-inspired me to be better
-made my knees weak with your stinkin good looks

And the list goes on and on. I love you with all my heart, and I am so grateful to you for 4 wonderful years!
Love, Kathleen

No comments:

Post a Comment