Monday, June 18, 2012

Let's go to London!

This summer is really exciting for me. It's the Olympics!! I'm so excited!


I love the Olympics! 

I remember watching the Olympics when I was a little girl. We would sit on the floor of the living room and watch Ice Skating and Diving and Beach Volleyball all day.

The last time the Summer Olympics aired, it was just a few months after Brandon and I got married. He worked during the day and I hadn't found a job yet, so I spent all day cleaning our little apartment and watching TV. When Brandon came home each night, we would eat dinner and watch the Olympics together.

My favorites are the Track and Field events. Probably because I'm familiar with the events, and understand how impossibly fast these athletes are. I also have a soft spot in my heart for Gymnastics, but what girl doesn't?

So from the end of July to the middle of August, you can assume that I'll be on my couch, cheering on the American Table Tennis team. Oh yeah.

1 comment: