Thursday, July 11, 2013

21 Day Drop It Low Fitness Challenge

One of my Facebook friends started a fitness challenge, and I've decided to try it! It's a 21 day challenge designed to help you lose weight.
I'm actually pretty happy with my weight right now, but I would love to get back into eating healthy and working out regularly. And this challenge will hopefully give me a 21 day jump-start. 
Wanna know what I have to do?

Its on a point system, and a the end of each day, you post how many you earned on facebook.

Challenge Points earned:

1. Exercise every 30 min =1 point.
2. Drink 80 oz. of water daily=1 point. No points for 70 oz. I have to get all 80. (This one is tough for me)
3. Make 16 oz. of my daily water intake first thing in the morning = 1point per day.
4. Track my calories=1 point per day
5. IF I  track my calories and stay within my calorie limit = 2 points per day.
6. Complete the push up challenge or nutrition challenge for the day=1 point. (Possibly more if it is a long one.)
Post on facebook every day. Weigh in weekly.
I like how there's accountability. If I don't post on Facebook for a few days, I'm out of the group. 

Yesterday was the first day, and I got 8 points!! Pretty impressive huh? I'm so awesome.

So who wants to do it with me? You can get added to the group if you want, or just do it on your own.

No comments:

Post a Comment