Friday, July 19, 2013

Passion for Fashion Friday- My Favorite Hair Products

Being a professional hairstylist has it's perks, ya know. My family never has to pay for haircuts, I get to play with all my friends' hair, and I get hair products for cheap. 
I have a lot of hair products. 
Here's my two favorites right now.

Redken Diamond Oil


I love this stuff. I have fairly fine hair, that I color a lot, so I have a bit of damage. I use this oil when my hair is damp, and when it dries, it's smoother and shinier than before. Also, I use it everyday, ad I've barely even made a dent in my bottle. It goes a long way!

Here's what the website says:

  • Hair oil for medium hair types (there is also one for coarser hair)
  • Silicone-free with natural hair oils that penetrate each level of the hair fiber to nourish strengthen and reinforce strands from the inside out
  • Hair is 3X stronger with 2X more shine 
  • Seals, coats and smoothes the cuticle to boost shine and protect hair from damage due to friction from brushing, styling, etc.
  • Features a unique dropper for precise, no-waste dosage
  • Hybrid Oil technology combines synthetic polymers with 99% natural hair oils, including olive, jojoba, coconut and sunflower seed oils


Pureology Split End Correcting Treatment


I use this every day too. It's another damaged hair product (can you tell what my problem areas are?) that I use when my hair is damp. It smooths down split ends, making them seem to disappear, at least until I wash my hair again. It also goes a long way, I have long hair and only use 3 little pumps.

Here's what the website says:

  • Luxurious fragrance of Jasmine, Ylang Ylang, and Rosewood
  • Relaxes and rejuvenates
  • Helps seal split ends
  • Helps rebuild lightened and chemically relaxed hair
  • Reduces breakage

Both of these products are slightly pricey, but they're worth it! They will last you forever, and make your hair gorgeous!

What are your favorites?



Lena B, Actually

1 comment:

  1. I was never much for product, and now with my buzzed hair, I definitely don't need anything... but I always love posts like this!
    Thanks for linking up for Passion For Fashion, hope to see you back tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete