Monday, July 29, 2013

Thoughts on Today

Today was kinda hard.
Neither of my children took naps at all. Which means they were suuuuper cranky.
Fits were thrown, fights were started, and there was crying. A lot of crying.
By the time I put Portia and Margot to bed, I was exhausted. I had a bad headache, and I was pretty frustrated.

Then I sat down at the computer and saw some photos on the desktop. 

Portia and Margot have recently discovered Photobooth. You know, where people take crazy pictures with weird effects. 
They love it. They take pictures all the time. 

Here are the ones I saw tonight.



and my personal favorite:



When I saw these pictures on the desktop, I was reminded, in that moment, why I love being a mom so much. What funny sweet girls! 

I have a pretty awesome life!

No comments:

Post a Comment